Cloud-native backup, disaster recovery, and data mobility for AWS.
Eliminate data loss and minimize downtime with simple, comprehensive data protection on your terms.
Protect and recover your AWS workloads in minutes with zero management, maintenance, or impact to your applications.
Boost flexibility and eliminate vendor lock-in.
HYCU for AWS is 100% SaaS and automatically scales up and down based on your needs. Bring your own storage and pay as you go pricing mean there are no infrastructure requirements or upfront payments to lock you in – but trust us, you won’t want to leave!
Easy to use with quick time to value.
HYCU for AWS was built with simplicity in mind so you can get set up and start protecting your data in just a few clicks.
Get rid of the headache of cumbersome maintenance.
Data protection needs to be effective when you need it, but it shouldn’t take a herculean effort to maintain. With HYCU for AWS, there is no lengthy set up, agents to install or update, or time-consuming maintenance and management requirements.
Complete data privacy and sovereignty.
Dealing with vendors who store and control your data is a headache that often causes compliance and regulatory concerns. Your data is yours, and HYCU won’t store or control your data. We just protect it.
Rich data protection functionality to address the complexity of modern organizations.
- Single pane of glass for integrated, cross-platform data protection & management
- Immutable, application-consistent backups
- Instant lift-and-shift migration to AWS
- Seamless, cost-effective disaster recovery
Explore HYCU R-Cloud
Learn more about Data Protection for AWS and the HYCU portfolio.
Try HYCU for AWS for free.
Native, automated backup and recovery for AWS.
- Protect your instances in minutes – no scripts required
- Find and instantly restore any file in a few clicks
- Protect and recover across all AWS accounts – in one view
- Uses native snapshots, elastic scale, AWS Identity Access Management (AWS IAM), and resource groups
- No credit card required
Create your account.
Get started today
Seriously, you really need to experience HYCU Protégé for AWS to believe it.