HYCU Stands With Ukraine
This past week, we all have been witness to an undeniable act of despotism in the Ukraine.
I know many of us living in different countries around the world are struggling with thoughts and feelings as we see social post after social post and video clip after video clip and listen to newscasters share what is happening.
We are appalled by the actions of the Russian State in its invasion of Ukraine.
We condemn the actions of the Russian Government, and we stand with Ukraine and its people in their fight to maintain their freedom and sovereignty. As a global company, it is important to stand with all of our US-based organizations against the injustice and violations of decency and human rights that are occurring by the unprovoked attack by Russia on the Ukraine and the charged set of events that continue to occur daily.
- HYCU is truly a global team. With that comes varied and different experiences, knowledge and belief systems. But at its core, our company was founded on the premise that there is a better way of managing, protecting and recovering data no matter where it resides, on-premises or in the public cloud. Keeping our partners’ and customers’ corporate lifeblood, their data, safe was paramount. This safety extends to our40+ partners and customers in the Ukraine that are at a disadvantage and trying to keep their employees safe, let alone, operate their businesses.
- Empathy, truly standing in our customers’ and partners’ shoes is one of our core values. This is now more important than ever and any discussion about the current situation should be treated as such.
- In times of great stress and anxiety we must pull together now more than ever and work together, as one team to combat what is happening and support peace. We have been in constant communication with our key customers and partners, and as more companies have rightly decided that you cannot stand on the sidelines with what is happening, HYCU stands with Ukraine.
- Although we don't have any operations in Russia, we want to take a firm stand. Therefore, we are providing our services free of charge to those disadvantaged by the conflict in Ukraine. As data protection and resiliency are our daily focus, we encourage all to know your code. Make sure you understand where your R&D effort is based, what code base was used and how it continues to be supported.
- Our efforts moving forward will be focused on supporting humans in crisis and helping to eliminate their suffering. Nothing we do as a company will be driven by politics or hidden agendas. All of us at HYCU are horrified to see the world stage dominated by pictures of war, and even more so by actions that hurt innocent civilians, women and children.
As a CEO it is my duty to ensure that HYCU provides a safe and supportive environment for every HYCUer, and that we help our customers and partners in need. We always live up to our core values in times in and out of crisis. I am committed to making sure we do both.