Join Us To Learn How HYCU is Making Cloud On Your Terms Possible
From September 20-23, marks the annual and popular customer-focused event, Nutanix Global .NEXT Virtual Experience. Like last year’s event, this year’s event is an all virtual affair. And, like last year’s event, there’s an All-Star lineup. Most importantly, for anyone looking to learn more about "Cloud on Your Terms" - this year's theme - and how Nutanix continues to deliver technology innovation to make this happen, this is a must-attend event.
HYCU is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor. You can also learn more about how HYCU is helping customers achieve their data protection goals in support of maximizing their investments with Nutanix by stopping by our virtual booth. Our VP Products Subbiah Sundaram and Senior Sales Engineer Jason Dalessio will be sharing more about HYCU and how to be best prepared in the inevitable event of a ransomware attack in our on-demand session. How can you be best prepared? By knowing why your R-Score is so important. R-Score is a new public service initiative we launched with our partners Carahsoft, FireEye Mandiant and SADA to help companies better understand what they should be doing to help recover from a ransomware attack.
That’s not all. At our virtual booth, we will be sharing more on the latest innovations with HYCU for Enterprise Clouds and what’s new in the latest version of HYCU Data Protection for Enterprise Clouds (v4.3). There are a number of significant and important updates included in our latest release for Nutanix, VMware and physical servers. The following is just a snapshot of what we are doing to enhance ransomware recovery readiness, expand platform integrations and optimize backups to public clouds along with enhanced security. And, these are just a few among a number of other items. A few highlights of the latest release follow:
- Built-in advanced backup validation capabilities: You can launch HYCU on-demand or automated to assure backups are clean and ready for recovery
- Advanced ransomware alerting: Track unusual changes to backups via continuous tracking of data change rates for ransomware prevention and recovery readiness.
- Enhanced webhooks: Now available to be configured on all HYCU’s events. This is in addition to HYCU’s existing email-based notifications.
- Nutanix Karbon protection: In addition to Nutanix Volume Group backups within Nutanix VMs, HYCU can now backup volume groups not attached to any VMs, useful to protect Nutanix Karbon containers.
- Additional Flexibility for Nutanix ERA integration: With HYCU’s new selective disk inclusion feature. This is in tandem with HYCU’s existing selective disk exclusion feature for fast and efficient backups.
- Advanced Nutanix Objects integration: HYCU now simplifies the management of Nutanix Objects as a backup target with bespoke backup target configuration and dashboard views for Nutanix Objects Clusters.
- Cost-effective object storage enhancements: Make object storage your primary backup target with HYCU’s new ability to backup extremely large VMs with vDisks greater than 5TB with no performance penalty.
- Enhanced scheduling and network throttling: Optimize secondary backups (copies) to remote and cloud backup targets with limited resources with new scheduling window options and existing network throttle settings.
- Leverage cloud-based storage for recovery. With HYCU’s new metered target option, HYCU can minimize the usage of cloud-based storage for data recovery with zero egress costs.
- Enhanced database and application support: For MSSQL admins, HYCU can now backup from secondary database replica in SQL always on configurations, with potential to reduce network bandwidth utilization. HYCU also now supports application consistent backups for Oracle 19c and physical server backups of RedHat 8, OEL 8, CentOS 7 and 8.
- Enhanced security and reference architectures to prevent threats: HYCU is now the only data protection provider to have a Security Technical Information Guides (STIG) from DISA for Nutanix. STIGs are a real and important guide in helping prevent cyberattacks for both the federal government and commercial organizations. The DISA STIG comprises a library of documents that explain very specifically how solutions should be configured to maximize security capabilities.
We are looking forward to the Global Nutanix .NEXT Virtual Experience as much as you are. While it seems like yesterday since we introduced the industry’s first purpose-built backup and recovery software solution for Nutanix customers at .NEXT 2017, the reception we continue to receive for the innovations we deliver for Nutanix IT, customers and partners alike makes what we do so rewarding.
Join us and we look forward to seeing you online and virtual!