Do you have data applications that are distributed across multiple clouds?
Is your multi-cloud strategy requiring you to rethink your approach to data protection?
Are you currently in the process of evaluating Backup as a Service (BaaS) service providers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then read on.
If you missed the this year’s blog post series on “9 Ways to Get BaaS Right,” no worries, we have you covered.
Earlier this year, Subbiah Sundaram, VP of Products, shared more on BaaS best practices that can help ensure the most effective data protection, with the least risk of surprises. Additionally, he emphasized how managing data protection in a multi-cloud environment is distinctly different than in a traditional, on-premises datacenter model. Furthermore, Subbiah also underlined the importance of choosing BaaS over manual deployment. “BaaS offers you the flexibility and agility that sent you to the cloud in the first place”, notes Subbiah. “Make sure the solution supports all elements within your infrastructure, residing on both on-prem “clouds” and public clouds. That includes VMs, applications, buckets, containers, and Kubernetes. That way, you will be ready to accommodate any and all backup scenarios that the business may require”.
Now, we would never deter anyone from visiting our website and reading our blog posts. And we highly recommend that you do. However, we wanted to take it one step further. We tapped into additional subject matter experts at HYCU and created an all-encompassing eBook, “Multi-Cloud Backup as a Service: 9 Ways to Get BaaS Right”.
The eBook will help you navigate through the evaluation process when considering a backup as a service(BaaS) solution.
Here is a quick overview of the 9 Ways to get BaaS Right:
1) Choosing the Right Class of Solution – Simplicity and Agility
2) Upkeep and Maintenance for the Cloud Operations Model - Accommodate Changing Needs Effortlessly/Less Complications
3) Automating Protection - Set and Forget
4) Leave No Application Behind - Automated and Default Assignment
5) Recoverability- Speeds up Recovery and Relieves Pressure
6) Cloning - Flexible Cloning Abilities - Added Value
7) Data Migration and Disaster Recovery - A Cost-Effective and Intelligent Solution
8) Organizational Scaling - Multi-Tenancy, Out-of-the-Box Support
9) Cost Efficiency - Only Pay for What you Need
We are confident that the guide will provide the insights and best practices to ensure that you are getting the most effective data protection and give you concrete assurance on how you approach your multi-cloud strategic objectives.
We invite you to download the eBook for free today!
If you’d like more information about how HYCU handles multi-cloud data protection, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can experience HYCU firsthand by signing up for a free, no obligation trial at TryHYCU.