HYCU at AWS Summit Anaheim – What to Expect
Fresh off the announcement of being named a “Visionary” in the recently published Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Software Solutions, the team is proud to be participating at AWS Summit 2022 in Anaheim (Booth 333).
As our Founder and CEO noted:
“The Magic Quadrant is the benchmark for enterprise-class solutions in IT. When we began this journey four short years ago, the number one question was, “Do you think there’s a market for another backup company”? The second, more popular question was, “What does Gartner think of you”? We all know the answer to question one, an emphatic yes, the public cloud and hybrid cloud of today require a different kind of data protection and that is the major reason why we were recognized by Gartner as a multi-cloud backup and recovery solution.”
Let’s break that down just a little further:
"The public cloud and hybrid cloud of today require a different kind of data protection and that is the major reason why we were recognized by Gartner as a multi-cloud backup and recovery solution.”
Much of this recent recognition for HYCU can be attributed to our continue push across public clouds, most importantly, support for AWS.
Early this summer, we announced a significant update to HYCU Protégé for AWS to much fan fare. In large part because we added “true differentiated” features that make HYCU stand out from the competition. Here is a quick recap:
- Built natively for AWS – HYCU utilizes native snapshots and AWS Identity Access Management (IAM), resourcing tagging, S3storage tiers, and elasticity.
- Agentless,impact-free backups -Utilizing native snapshots and impact-free backups, HYCU gives you full protection without the lag and performance of on-premises tools.
- Dynamic scaling and 100% SaaS - HYCU automatically scales up/down based on your application needs and you only pay for what you use. No upfront payments and no painful upgrades.
- 100% ownership of your data - Maintain complete control of your data while benefiting from a fully managed service. We will never store your data; we only protect it.
- Deploy 10x faster - Do not waste time on configuration, patches, or upgrades, simply install and protect in minutes.
- DevOps enabled–Protect your applications in less than five minutes and recover with 1 click. It’s so simple, anyone can do it.
- 100% Data Privacy and Sovereignty - You own your data, HYCU will never store it. Eliminate the countless hours of managing compliance and regulations with vendors who store and control your data.
HYCU wants to ensure that every company can protect its most sensitive, mission-critical data anywhere and anytime without unnecessary headaches.
On to Anaheim for the AWS Summit 2022
As you can see there has been a lot of buzz generated around HYCU Protégé for AWS as of late and we want to keep that momentum going at AWS Summit 2022. Here are three ways we are doing that:
1.) Leading into the event, the night before, the HYCU team is hosting purple appetizers and cocktails at 6:00 p.m. (local time) at Roy’s Restaurant Anaheim. We’ll be previewing a number of exciting items we plan to announce on Thursday. You won’t want to miss this! There’s still time to register, just click on the following link!
2.) Stop by and visit us at Booth 333 and join leading HYCU to hear more on our exciting news. And, we’ll be there to talk more about everything HYCU and AWS. We’ll be there from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
3.) We’re also hosting a session. Join our Director, Product Marketing Andy Fernandez as he’ll be covering “Free, Simple and Automated Backup for AWS” in an interactive session at 9:00 a.m. in the Athena Theatre. Andy will also be sharing more about our exciting news.
There is no better way to celebrate all things AWS, HYCU and the future of multi-cloud data protection than what we do best– managing, protecting, and recovering data from on-premises to public clouds. You’ll need to mark your calendars now because AWS Summit is just two short days away.
We hope to see you in Anaheim on the 17thand 18th!
In the meantime, if you’d like more information about how HYCU handles multi-cloud data protection, you can find more information at www.hycu.com. Or you can experience HYCU firsthand by signing up for a free, no-obligation trial at TryHYCU.
Check out these additional resources about Data Protection for AWS and the HYCU portfolio.
HYCU for AWS – Datasheet
Avoiding the Top 7-Mistakes with Cloud Backups – Webinar
Simplifying Multi-Cloud Data Protection - eBook
HYCU Protégé for AWS - demo-nar