How to configure HYCU Nutanix Resource Pool
Product: HYCU SCOM Management Pack for Nutanix
Published: October 14, 2016
Issue / Symptom
You need to configure resource pool for Nutanix Management Pack
Solution / Advice
Those steps can be found in MP user guide.
Select SCOM management servers to monitor the Nutanix environment using the Comtrade Nutanix MP. These management servers will be a part of the HYCU Nutanix resource pool named HYCU Nutanix Management Pool.
- On the Management Server, start the System Center Operations Manager console.
- Select Administration pane from Navigation pane, then select Resource Pools, right-click HYCU Nutanix Management Pool, and then select Manual membership. In the pop-up window, click Yes.
- Right-click HYCU Nutanix Management Pool again and select Properties. In the wizard click Next on the General Properties page, then click Add to add the desired SCOM management servers to the resource pool.
- In the Comtrade Nutanix Management Pool Properties – Member Selection page, select management servers you want to add and then click OK.
- In the Comtrade Nutanix Management Pool Properties page, click Next.
- Review the settings and then click Save.