October 04 2021
Locations Remote, United States
HYCU is looking for a Senior Manager, Sales Compensation to help build out and scale our sales compensation process. In this role, you will be responsible for full-cycle sales compensation activities from compensation plan design to reporting—with an emphasis on ensuring the efficacy of our incentive structure.
- Lead the end-to-end sales compensation process from compensation design, planning, execution, and reporting
- Spearhead and orchestrate the rollout of quotas down to individual level
- Calculate commissions payments ensuring timely and accurate payouts
- Address all incoming variable compensation related questions
- Perform commissions analytics to determine comp plan efficacy
- Create dashboards to disseminate key commissions related metrics
- Liaise with sales ops to ensure data availability and drive process efficiencies
- Forecast commissions payments and create “what-if” scenarios to evaluate various sales compensation plan options
- Evaluate and implement sales compensation tools.
- 6+ years of progressive experience managing end-to-end sales compensation activities in a high growth SaaS environment
- Deep analytical rigor
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality – you will need to “do” the work!
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Experience with SFDC and other compensation planning tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An excellent international team in Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, and USA
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business.