November 03 2021
Locations United States - Massachusetts
The Senior Manager of Revenue Analytics provides insight to Marketing and Sales business leaders, using data to understand impact to revenue of marketing campaigns, business processes and individual performance. This role studies behavior throughout the sales cycle and analyzes trends across transactional, behavioral, engagement, and segmentation data to improve the effectiveness of marketing programs, sales productivity, and business initiatives. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and has strong visual and written communications skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, systems integrations, internal and external checks and controls, inputs and outputs for revenue management systems
- Understand the department’s revenue management systems and process structures to recommend solutions to requested initiatives
- Designs and implements sound analytic approaches and testing methodologies to address sales and marketing questions
- Forecast results, devising strategic course corrections to meet or exceed business results
- Conduct hands-on analysis of customer and campaign data using analytical and statistical tools to uncover insights and provide program recommendations
- Develops and executes well-structured models to understand impact from lead to revenue
- Summarizes findings in written, verbal, and data visualization reports to key stakeholders
- Builds, manages, and maintains reporting and dashboards to track KPIs, pipeline and revenue contribution
- Lead a team of Analysts to serve proactive insights for all stages of the customer journey
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of related work experience in Marketing or Business Analytics
- Experience building, managing, and maintaining reporting and dashboards to track KPIs, pipeline and revenue contribution for business unit programs and campaigns
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain complex models and datasets to business stakeholders
- Graduate degree in mathematics, marketing research or similar
- Knowledge of dataflows between systems of CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo), etc.
- Experience working with large dataset and statistical analysis software (SPSS, R, Tableau, Minitab).