September 14 2021
Locations United States - Massachusetts
We are looking for Senior Accountant to join our successful, fast-paced Finance team.
You are well organized, process oriented and approach each issue with an analytical mindset?
Keep on reading!
LOCATION: Boston, Massachusetts
- Supports preparation of monthly financial statements and other reports for key stakeholders and management
- Execution of month-end close activities including journal entry preparation, analysis, and reconciliation
- Ensures internal controls and processes are maintained appropriately or remediated as needed
- Contribute to the implementation of new or enhancements of current accounting systems, programs, and procedures
- Prepares audit and tax schedules and responds to auditor inquiries
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable accounting rules and regulations; be proficient in current GAAP pronouncements and standards.
- Support ad hoc requests.
- BA or BS in accounting or related discipline
- 4-6 years finance/accounting experience, audit experience a plus
- CPA and Big 4 experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
- Ability to manage a breadth of accounting tasks as we build and scale; jack of all trades
- Thrives in fast-paced environments
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Skilled in managing multiple processes, priorities and projects
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience with accounting ERP systems; Microsoft Dynamics & Net suite preferred.
- An excellent international team in Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, and USA
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business.