August 19 2021
Locations Remote, United States
We are looking for a Sr./Solutions Architect to join our fast-paced team. You will be responsible for the overall design of our sales technology solution within HYCU’s business application ecosystem.
This candidate will closely partner with multiple business groups including our Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Success teams from concept to implementation.
- Quickly understand and manage the current Salesforce environment and related systems
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage our current ecosystem of platforms and products.
- Design a scalable and sustainable solution while leveraging the latest innovation by providing detailed design documentation, proofs-of-concept and prototypes
- Recognize and weave common objectives among different initiatives into one vision
- Develop a technical systems architecture roadmap, working with multiple partners and our SFDC admin.
- Drive solutions with third-party software providers to implement new implementations i.e. CPQ
- Manage quality assurance/user acceptance testing for existing and new SFDC modules
- Coordinate change control management processes for all system admins including the core SFDC team as well as other operations analysts.
- Facilitate business process reviews, gather feedback from field sales organization and be a constant advocate for the sales experience
- Handle complex data migration and hygiene projects
- Demonstrated knowledge in CRM related functional modules: Lead management, Opportunity management, Quoting, Renewals, Contracts, Assets Forecasting, Commissions processing, Master data management, SFDC reporting, Analytics, Geo hierarchies and Territory management
- Exposure to full lifecycle implementation of SFDC and related applications
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies and technologies
- Deep experience and expertise translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact systems
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks, providing consistent record of all activities, while handling confidential work with discretion
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations.
- Capable of identifying cross-functional inter-dependencies quickly, experience in developing business relationships
- Working SQL knowledge and reporting/data analytics
- Experience working across the Sales and Marketing GTM functions
- Salesforce configuration experience i.e. developing custom objects and custom user interface configurations
- Experience working with middleware such as Celigo, Mulesoft, Boomi to create integrations to other systems as we grow.
- Salesforce certifications: Administration, Application Architect
- Previous experience with Marketo, Pardot
- Prior experience in a SaaS organization is preferred