September 13 2021
HYCU is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our GTM Operations team. This team is responsible for applications used by HYCU employees to help them be successful. These applications include but are not limited to Salesforce and the software integrated with it.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for the day to day Salesforce work as well as solving critical business problems and acting as a knowledge expert for emerging process needs within the company. You will be working cross functionally to build and processes and manage the data relating to them.
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Own and manage all go to market systems (SFDC, Hubspot, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, HelloSign, Clari)
- All aspects of user and license management including new user set up/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, sharing rules
- Manage salesforce configuration changes, including but not limited to: data architecture, workflows and process automation, process builder, flow, assignment rules, approval processes, custom object/field creation, validations, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, dashboards/reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice/scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- New user and ongoing user training
- Working with integrated applications
- Technical documentation
- Manage overall data quality/hygiene and ongoing processes to support data quality
- Execute overall processes and system improvement on an ongoing basis, always seeking to improve upon the current state
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Ability to identify manual processes and automate them, taking a holistic approach
- Experience with other sales tools is a plus i.e. HubSpot, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, HelloSign, Clari etc.
- Understanding of the quote to order process
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex issues and find effective Salesforce solutions.
- Strong communicator.
- An excellent international team in Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, and USA
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business