August 18 2021
HYCU is looking for a 💥 Sales Operations Analyst 💥 to join our fast-paced team. This new team member will help create and improve all aspects of sales processes and tools. The role will work cross-functionally with multiple departments including sales, marketing, and finance to support the rollout and continued optimization of internal business needs. This is a great opportunity for someone who is detail-oriented, organized and has strong communication skills to join a thriving and fast-paced sales organization.
Location: This role is open to remote employees.
- Support the monthly sales incentive process as well as the sales incentive planning process;
- Maintain sales data in Salesforce to ensure accuracy;
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales teams;
- Help manage new hire onboarding for the sales org;
- Create documentation relating to standard operating procedures to manage processes and create standard training collateral;
- Ad hoc projects for current and other functions.
- Prior SFDC, Clari, and/or Quotpath experience a plus;
- Advanced Excel skills preferred;
- 1-2 years of experience a plus;
- Ability to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks based on criticality;
- Display a curious, analytic mind that can generate insights using qualitative and quantitative data.
- An excellent international team;
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development;
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities;
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities.