August 20 2021
We are looking for a IT Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers with superb technical competency, ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Meeting with the IT manager to discuss system needs.
- Installation configuration and maintenance of a hybrid environment (MS Azure and on-prem)
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
- Installing and troubleshooting software and networking systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and manuals.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
- Strong desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products (Endpoint Management, Hyper-V, Active Directory)
- Good knowledge of workstation configuration for end-users (Windows 10, Microsoft Intune, Windows AutoPilot)
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN networks.
- Knowing the process automation solution (Power Automate, Microsoft Forms, PowerShell) is an additional advantage
- Familiarity with monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Graphana)
- Basic knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- Knowledge of computer cloud services (Azure, AWS, Google cloud, …) is an advantage.
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- At least two technical certifications per year
- International team of experts at different seniority levels
- Professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, etc