November 03 2021
Locations United States - Massachusetts
The Director of Global Campaigns will implement multichannel campaigns to promote awareness and drive demand generation at scale globally. This person is responsible for campaign theme development and messaging, overall program planning, and campaign management. The Director of Global Campaigns will oversee 3 functional areas including Field, Events and Content Marketing. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and has experience with planning, building, and managing large-scale B2B and SaaS marketing programs.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead team of Field, Events and Content Marketing professionals responsible for the planning of global campaigns to promote brand awareness, increase customer acquisition, and drive pipeline growth globally
- Develop content strategy and oversee creation of multimedia content including blogs, case studies, webinars, videos, infographics, etc.
- Establish campaign messaging and programmatic themes that can be adapted across all touchpoints, from digital advertising content to in-person event collateral and traditional media
- Develop and execute region-specific, integrated marketing campaigns and programs aligned to regional growth objectives
- Build an internal center of excellence championing storytelling and written excellence in partnership with Communications/PR
- Partner with Sales and Product Marketing to create detailed plans and KPIs for campaigns and programs by Solution, region and segment
- Oversee global event management process from selection to execution
- Establish repeatable processes, templates and best practices for integrated campaign development
- Work with Revenue Operations team to measure campaign and program performance and optimize campaigns and programs for ROI
- Manage Field Marketing, Events and Campaign budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 10+ years of experience leading global campaigns or integrated marketing teams (B2B preferred)
- Extensive experience developing campaign messaging, themes, and program calendars
- Strong writing and communication skills, with ability to simplify complex concepts.