June 23 2021
Locations United States
Are you a current IT practitioner who loves solving IT problems and talking with other administrators and IT management on how to modernize their applications and infrastructure? We have what you would love. Join the HYCU Customer Success team where one mission is to make our customers successful. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will have the opportunity to get Public Cloud and Enterprise administrators dramatically simplify and streamline their entire data protection stack by enabling them with your knowledge, identifying areas where we can simplify and streamline implementation, and suggest best practices to ease the adoption of our solution to and increase their effectiveness.
The CSM’s measure of success is straightforward:
- Did the customer get to leverage the solution they have invested in?
- Does the customer using the solution the right way and are they using it in across the stack where they can leverage it?
- Did you make them love the solution so that they will recommend it to their friends and colleague?
When your goals are aligned with the customer’s goals, shouldn’t the job be fun? Now the question – Should this even be called a job? 🙂
- Foster trust, transparency, and confidence with customers. Be an advocate for them.
- Demonstrate a clear, detailed understanding of the customer’s challenges and goals.
- Assist customers in solving their IT challenges via clear technical guidance.
- Make sure customer needs are met with constant and close collaboration with product management, engineering, and account teams.
- Help drive product adoption, promote customer loyalty, and on-time renewal.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on HYCU products (enterprise and public cloud solutions.)
We’re looking for someone who enjoys helping customers overcome challenges and achieve their goals; embraces a challenge; and can think critically to solve difficult technical problems and provide solutions that may not be apparent. The CSM should possess a deep understanding of multi-clouds and data protection skills and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- 3+ years of successful experience in SaaS/IT infrastructure/data protection in enterprise and public cloud.
- Prior experience in solution architecture and/or solution design or strategic consulting.
- In-depth knowledge of Hybrid Cloud environment with IaaS and SaaS environment. Knowledge of at least one or more public clouds.
- Clear and effective communicator. Able to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and converse with all levels of management.
- Growth Mindset. Upbeat, positive, determined.