November 17 2021
Locations United States - Texas
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing partner-centered marketing programs designed to increase awareness and drive demand generation. This position will work closely with the Sales and Product teams to build affinity with partner prospects and secure partner participation in co-marketing efforts. The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing logistics, marketing collateral and promotional activities for field marketing events, webinars, and campaigns. The ideal candidate is an excellent writer and storyteller with experience planning and managing B2B channel marketing programs.
Location: Austin, TX
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and execute channel marketing strategies aligned to Sales and Product goals
- Create multimedia sales and marketing content to showcase the power of our products and solutions across launches, campaigns, webinars, blogs, and events
- Create customer-facing content, videos, webinars, and product assets that are inspiring and relevant to channel partners
- Maintain relationships with channel partners and identify strategic field marketing events, conferences, and tradeshows for co-marketing
- Build and manage internal content, presentations, impactful trainings, competitive analysis, and other marketing collateral to help our sales team create and close pipeline
- Coordinate, plan, and participate in virtual and in-person field marketing events and webinars
- Maintain regular, on-going, partner communications to ensure partners are aware of product updates, promotional campaigns, sales and marketing tools, and training opportunities
- Set clear and measurable goals and use ‘test and learn’ approach to increase ongoing partner engagement, partner-sourced pipeline growth, and partner satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of related work experience in Channel Marketing, Field Marketing or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with DMRs and Regional VARs and managing channel events preferred.