September 09 2021
Locations United States - Texas
Location: Austin TX
ABOUT THE ROLE:
HYCU, Inc. is expanding its portfolio for hyper-converged infrastructures for mid-market and enterprise customers. We are hiring top sales talent to grow the business for our HYCU product. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities in strategic accounts for the HYCU Sales team. This position lays the foundation for a successful high-tech sales career. There is a career growth potential at HYCU for the right candidate that is willing to learn, work hard, and succeed.
How You’ll Make a Difference?
- As a Business Development Representative, you will be prospecting into Strategic accounts to secure meetings, and to identify and qualify sales opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders.
- Provide potential prospects with information about HYCU and our product value.
- Conduct conversations with decision makers from Commercial and Enterprise organizations.
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our opportunity qualification and pipeline creation process.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives, with the support of managers and team mates who are committed to your success.
- Participate in regular Sales enablement sessions, learning from the best in the business, and helping you develop the skills to excel in a Sales career.
Who You Are?
- Highly energetic, self-starter with a builder mentality
- Excellent interpersonal capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize different projects and stay on schedule
- Has a sense of extreme ownership over one’s success
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development;
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities;
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, sports and cultural activities.